Laser Regrowth Therapy
Low Level Laser Hair Re-Growth Therapy is a scientific treatment approved by the FDA (Food & Drug Association) suitable for both men and women, any race and skin colour. The therapy is proven by the FDA to be an effective treatment in the development and re-growth of the hair follicle and cell.
Low Level Laser Hair Re-Growth Therapy is a Non-Surgical, Non-Evasive and Non-Intrusive, scientific approach to aiding the treatment of hair loss, thinning hair and scalp problems. It has been medically tested and proven to be safe and effective. Laser light penetrates deep into the scalp tissues, stimulating the circulation of the blood supply, cell metabolism and protein synthesis. This is supposed to break down the collection of DHT, reducing hair loss and promoting the growth of healthy hair. LLLT is best used in conjunction with 5 alpha reductase inhibitors and DHT blockers. Laser Hair Re-Growth Therapy has been shown to work for up to 85-90% of participants.
Some Benefits of Low-Level Laser Hair Re-growth Therapy (LLLT):
- Proven to regrow hair
- Enhances hair shaft quality and repairs
- Stimulates hair follicle
- Repair and improve elasticity of hair
- Accelerates and excites hair growth
- Helps with scalp conditions like Psoriasis, Dermatitis and scalp scaling.
- Stops hair loss
- Increase blood supply to scalp
- Decreases excess levels of DHT and skin 5 alpha reductase which contribute to genetic thinning.
- Repeat treatments are needed weekly for about 6 months, according to the extent of hair loss. You may be given special hair care and topical products in combination with all the laser treatment to use at home, to get the best results possible.